***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

HL2 Front Lip

Exterior Parts/Accessories & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

bomberman
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

HL2 Front Lip

Postby bomberman » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:15 pm

reposting here... because clearly I'm an idiot! lol *facepalm*

Hi All,

Looking to get the HL2 lip from ARS Bodykits, anyone have any recent experience etc? I've read a lot of bad reviews from a long time ago, some positive ones recently....

OR

any other suggestions where I can get this?

http://www.ars-bodykits.com/en/ars-body ... e/item/234

viewtopic.php?t=19244

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: HL2 Front Lip

Postby aspir3 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:31 pm

Why do you have to have your own thread on everything?
Surely you can research a topic and ask a question or even possibly find your own answers. This forum has been around for 10 years now and I would think every possibly thing would be covered by now.

You now have 2 threads on hl2 front lips. I will give you a tip. Most members won't be bothered to help others who won't help themselves. Please use the search function

bomberman
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Re: HL2 Front Lip

Postby bomberman » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:46 am

aspir3 wrote:Why do you have to have your own thread on everything?
Surely you can research a topic and ask a question or even possibly find your own answers. This forum has been around for 10 years now and I would think every possibly thing would be covered by now.

You now have 2 threads on hl2 front lips. I will give you a tip. Most members won't be bothered to help others who won't help themselves. Please use the search function

sorry I thought I made it clear that I posted the initial post in the wrong part of the forum.... (hence the link) and yes, while this forum and it's knowledge is unreal. as it has been up for such a long time things get out of date....

I asked for some "recent" experience with a company that has been used here and people have said not to use and others have used.

oh and just so your aware.... if I hadn't been using the search function like a massive fackwit, then I wouldn't have ended up ask a really particular question "HL2 lip from ARS Bodykits, anyone have any recent experience etc?" I imagine I would've asked something like "what front lip should I get?"...

So... you replied, I can't wait to hear your experience with ARS...

Return to “Exterior”