***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Window seals

Exterior Parts/Accessories & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Dannn
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Re: Window seals

Postby Dannn » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:25 am

lancerdarryl wrote:
Dannn wrote:Bump for the door window seals! Really need some info on where to buy?!?!

Tried Mitsubishi Parts? I would imagine they would be an OEM part only.If there is anyone making them aftermarket the quality certainly wouldn't be there.

I was hoping to avoid paying inflated mitsi parts prices from the spares department. If no one is able to help, i guess i will have to but surely someone here would be able to know of another avenue!
Merlinised

lancerdarryl
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby lancerdarryl » Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:57 am

I've just spent about 10 minutes looking on the internet and it would appear that there is nothing available in Australia. There are a few American places that sell weatherstripping but even if they had something to suit the freight would be a killer.So looks like you may have to bite the bullet and buy OEM.
Evolution X MR+ Lancer VRX Sportback +LA Lancer GSR
"Don't back off until you hit something"

Dannn
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Dannn » Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:01 pm

lancerdarryl wrote:I've just spent about 10 minutes looking on the internet and it would appear that there is nothing available in Australia. There are a few American places that sell weatherstripping but even if they had something to suit the freight would be a killer.So looks like you may have to bite the bullet and buy OEM.

Yer i looked for about half hour too and couldnt hence the thread. Was hoping someone knew of another source in aus. Thanks though.
Merlinised

Return to “Exterior”