***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Ralliart Exterior

Exterior Parts/Accessories & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Ronan.Butler11
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Re: Ralliart Exterior

Postby Ronan.Butler11 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:01 am

lancer-noob wrote:
Ronan.Butler11 wrote:found an evo wreckers with a few RA,

Where did you find them? I am interested to get a RA or Evo hook.

Its Out at riverstone in Sydney, called "Evolution Racing Spares", they have a website but no email, only a phone number.

still sussing it out
"When I Grow Up, I Wanna Be An Evo! (9 MR with a filthy BOV)

'09 Lancer VRX
Modifications:
De-Res Then a 2.5" Dual Exit X-Force Axle back Exhaust
18" King Rims
Ralliart Snorkel
LED No. Plate lights and interior
*insert further useless modifications to make it seem like i'm good at this*

Stevie
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Stevie » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:41 pm

Ronan.Butler11 wrote:
lancer-noob wrote:
Ronan.Butler11 wrote:found an evo wreckers with a few RA,

Its Out at riverstone in Sydney, called "Evolution Racing Spares", they have a website but no email, only a phone number.

still sussing it out

They do have an email. It's evolutionracingspares@hotmail.com

Recently picked up my rear bar from them. Cost was $450. They are kind of hard to talk to ( getting direct info) but if you like what you see in the pictures they do have available and decide to purchase it, they do have pretty fast shipping. They use Hunter Express for shipping.

Check their facebook page for updated pictures. Though they may have a couple more floating around on gumtree.

goodluck

lancer-noob
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby lancer-noob » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:57 am

lancerdarryl wrote:Hook or hood?

hahah. sorry. typo.. Hood :)

Ronan.Butler11
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Ronan.Butler11 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:45 pm

Stevie wrote:
Ronan.Butler11 wrote:
lancer-noob wrote:

still sussing it out

They do have an email. It's evolutionracingspares@hotmail.com

Recently picked up my rear bar from them. Cost was $450. They are kind of hard to talk to ( getting direct info) but if you like what you see in the pictures they do have available and decide to purchase it, they do have pretty fast shipping. They use Hunter Express for shipping.

Check their facebook page for updated pictures. Though they may have a couple more floating around on gumtree.

goodluck

cheers bro,

i know its a newbie question, a 2010 RA rear bumper would go onto a 09 VR-X right? (Both sportbacks) im chucking a new dual exit on the car so the muffler being too big isnt a problem

'09 Lancer VRX
Modifications:
18" King Rims
Ralliart Snorkel

Stevie
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Stevie » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:09 pm

Ronan.Butler11 wrote:
i know its a newbie question, a 2010 RA rear bumper would go onto a 09 VR-X right? (Both sportbacks) im chucking a new dual exit on the car so the muffler being too big isnt a problem

From what I understand it is a direct fit/bolt on.

Mine is being painted to match my ES, same body as your car so I will assume that it is a yes. You shouldn't have an issue. There's a stickied thread I think floating around on here about the body part exterior conversion. Look it up you'll find it no problem.

Lancer1993
Genius
Genius

Postby Lancer1993 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 9:26 pm

Just after some price info on rear bars, had a crash today (insurance is fixing it) but it will mean a new bar and been toying with the idea of a RA one but the issue is cost. What is the difference between a stock VRX bar and the RA? Are the 3rd party non genuine ones worth it and would insurance use them?
My rides CJ VRX - CC coupe

Ronan.Butler11
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Ronan.Butler11 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:54 pm

Missed the 2010 bumper, found a 2012 bumper though, reckon it's still the same? thought i would check again with there being 3 years difference

'09 Lancer VRX
Modifications:
18" King Rims
Ralliart Snorkel

Stevie
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Stevie » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:20 pm

Lancer1993 wrote:Just after some price info on rear bars, had a crash today (insurance is fixing it) but it will mean a new bar and been toying with the idea of a RA one but the issue is cost. What is the difference between a stock VRX bar and the RA? Are the 3rd party non genuine ones worth it and would insurance use them?

I don't believe insurance would use an aftermarket bumper, but I may be wrong. I don't think they're worth it when you have OEM available.
I recall a post on here about the cost difference between an RA and standard rear bar from Mitsu and the cost difference was minimal (sub $100). My mind might be playing tricks on me it's been awhile. However they came in Wicked White. If I were you I would go through Jimmy/evoracingspares and see if they have a black one available. Even making a post in the trading section on here might get you a nibble.
If this joint still has a chief buyer floating about maybe send em a message for any pricing info.

My RA rear bar that I purchased now... three weeks ago from them cost me $450 not including shipping. Can always try to talk them down. They use Hunter Express (e-go) which was very cheap for the size of the parcel they sent me. The dual exit muffler will set you back another $100. I can't give you an estimate on the shipping cost though.

They do use express/overnight shipping as well as a direct deposit in form of payment. They set up for postage as soon as payment goes through.

I expected a lot less packaging wise from them. Almost feel like the amount of bubble wrap they used was worth more than the rear bar lol.

Happy experience with them. Be sure to ask them about what colours/cars they have available. They had a lot more than what they were showing online when I contacted them with my first inquiry a couple months ago. They do sell like hotcakes though. Let me know if you've got any more questions about them!

I"ll hopefully have my part on next week after it's respray and I can let you know about fitment then. It should be a direct replacement from the stock standard. They also have reverse sensors and the wiring for them. At least mine did, I doubt I will use/install them though.

EDIT: Be sure to make them know you're asking about SEDAN style rear bar. Not a Hatch.
Last edited by Stevie on Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stevie
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Stevie » Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:22 pm

Ronan.Butler11 wrote:Missed the 2010 bumper, found a 2012 bumper though, reckon it's still the same? thought i would check again with there being 3 years difference

As far as I'm aware they're the same with fitment across the series excluding evo. (Someone feel free to correct me if I'm a dumbass)

Ronan.Butler11
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Ronan.Butler11 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:22 pm

Stevie wrote:
Ronan.Butler11 wrote:Missed the 2010 bumper, found a 2012 bumper though, reckon it's still the same? thought i would check again with there being 3 years difference

As far as I'm aware they're the same with fitment across the series excluding evo. (Someone feel free to correct me if I'm a dumbass)

Sweeeeet, thanks bro

'09 Lancer VRX
Modifications:
18" King Rims
Ralliart Snorkel

Return to “Exterior”