***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Custom parts for my Ralliart

Exterior Parts/Accessories & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

raidmaster212
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Custom parts for my Ralliart

Postby raidmaster212 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:06 pm

had my ralliart for a couple months now and looking to personalise it Anyone got any opinions on these products?

Theres this front lip

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2009-2010-2011- ... 2207023%26

This 3 piece spoiler

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MESE:IT

These Lenso PD5 wheels ive been quoted for 18" rims (no tyres) $999

http://www.potn.co.uk/blog/wp-content/u ... -mbrg1.jpg

opinions greatly appreciated :)

also, ive seen a couple evo body kits for the base lancers (not ralliarts) if i wanted to buy just the rear evo bumper i cant fit it on my RA can i ? :( any recommendations on rear bumpers to change it a little.

cheers :)

Edit: the only thing holding me back from buying the stuff from ebay is 1) its ebay. and 2) postage is a m*f*. i have yet to see anything similar nationally :(

rokpapaziz
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby rokpapaziz » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:12 pm

Stock Evo body parts won't fit, they are wider.

I'd check the offset and dimensions of the wheels before you buy them. You might need to roll guards to fit big wheels, especially if you're lowered

Glenn
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Glenn » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:42 pm

i can vouch for the scorpion motorsport products being decent off of ebay. fast shipping too and they're pretty good to deal with.

Personally the wing and that front lip are a bit too out there for my tastes but hey its your car. I had the more simpler front lip and the simple replica evo x wing from the same guys and was very happy with the quality.

Ya rims offset and width and what tyre you'll run will be a big factor if you need to roll or not and most times the picture they show is often their most "concave" widest/offset wheel in the range and the same rim in a more normal 8.0+45 spec has a very different look to it in person.
Image MAP Powered / Beeble/Self Tuned / Self Built

raidmaster212
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby raidmaster212 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:59 pm

ok as long as i know that someone can vouch for their quality. i really do like the spoiler thats the only reason im getting it. as much as i like the evo x replica wing i wouldnt want to put it on because im all about making my ralliart more of a uniqe ralliart and not an evo if that makes sense lol. so decals badges etc haha.

i really like the sharp point on the edge on the front lip that comes above the bumper . the simple ones are just another layer under the current bumper :(

hmm about the wheels the fitter said that i wouldnt need wheels because he had a brief look at them and said they would fit. ill double check to make sure. i mean id like to save money where i can and if i dont HAVE to buy new tyres i wouldnt want to . let me upload a picture of the actual rim i took. the one i linked was just off google images.

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:56 pm

had that spoiler on my VRX when i had it, i loved it, it was different and wasnt a evo wing and suited the shape alot more some pics can be found here http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?t=2444& ... &start=150

raidmaster212
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby raidmaster212 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Stock Evo body parts won't fit, they are wider.

I'd check the offset and dimensions of the wheels before you buy them. You might need to roll guards to fit big wheels, especially if you're lowered

the wheels are 18" to which RA tyres are stock 18" would still fit right? tell me more about rolling guards pleease :) not lowered. but considering it in the future .

Strez
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Strez » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:01 pm

Glenn wrote:i can vouch for the scorpion motorsport products being decent off of ebay. fast shipping too and theyre pretty good to deal with. Personally the wing and that front lip are a bit too out there for my tastes but hey its your car. I had the more simpler front lip and the simple replica evo x wing from the same guys and was very happy with the quality. Ya rims offset and width and what tyre youll run will be a big factor if you need to roll or not and most times the picture they show is often their most concave widest/offset wheel in the range and the same rim in a more normal 8.0+45 spec has a very different look to it in person.

What was the paint quality like on the replica wing you got? I'll be getting one off them too soon.
2012 Ralliart Lancer
- UR Catback
- Relocated Battery
- Gruppe M Carbon Intake
- Grimmspeed 3port
- Beebletooned
- BC BR Coilovers
- Whiteline Swaybars
- TE37SL

raidmaster212
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby raidmaster212 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:19 pm

had that spoiler on my VRX when i had it, i loved it, it was different and wasnt a evo wing and suited the shape alot more some pics can be found here

oh wow i was just looking at some of those pictures it looks real nice. did you buy it from scorpionmotorsport? how was pricing, postagetime, etc. ill be getting mine in blue of course :) and did you get your vortex generator from them as well?

and WHAT is that front lip?? it looks so good!

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:29 pm

yeah got the wing from them, they often use one of my pics. took a few weeks to get here, but it was held up in customs, price hasnt changed much.

nah i got the vortex from another member.

and the front lip was from a Russian website that we did a group buy with ages ago

raidmaster212
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby raidmaster212 » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:55 pm

do u remember who u got the vortex from? because scorpion only has the one with 6 fins. i want one with 8 like yours lol :)

ah fair enough. realised the v lip you got wont fit the ralliart because there is no gap lol . might stick to the one i listed above :)

any other recommendations ? :)

Return to “Exterior”