***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

About purchasing from X-Factor

Exterior Parts/Accessories & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Seal Cub
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

About purchasing from X-Factor

Postby Seal Cub » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Hi everyone,

I was interested in purchasing front air dams from X-Factor, and on their website it says they cost SGD$216, but then they quoted me AUD$215.

Why are they charging almost the exact same price regardless of conversion rate? Has this happened to anyone else?

They did not mention anything about shipping costs in the invoice.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me out!

Fitter
Club Vendor
Club Vendor

Postby Fitter » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:44 pm

did u take into account the shipping and postage fees to Australia?
CLUB CJ CAR AUDIO VENDOR
Owner and Builder of Australia's LOUDEST STREET LEGAL Lancer 147.5dB

2013 WORLD TITLE
2012 QLD State Champion
2008 Australian Champion

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby aspir3 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:44 pm

Recently Mitsubishi lowered their price on the airdams which made them cheaper the X-factor.

X-factor do how ever give freebies with their products.

Seal Cub
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Seal Cub » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:49 pm

did u take into account the shipping and postage fees to Australia?

Yes, I have thought about that but the invoice did not mention anything about shipping and the person didn't answer my question about it.

Recently Mitsubishi lowered their price on the air dams which made them cheaper the X-factor.

Can I just purchase them from an official Mitsubishi parts dealer?

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby aspir3 » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:56 pm

Seal Cub wrote: Can I just purchase them from an official Mitsubishi parts dealer?

Yes you can.

Ask for trade from your dealer and see their price.

Seal Cub
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Seal Cub » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Thanks aspir3, I think I will have to call them during work tomorrow since they're closed on weekends :cry:

Fitter
Club Vendor
Club Vendor

Postby Fitter » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:07 pm

Z, if u want to go airdams have u considered a totally new front bar? im thinking off selling an Evo X front bar (replica to fit CJ Lancer)

unpainted, have some pics of it test fitted on my car
CLUB CJ CAR AUDIO VENDOR

Owner and Builder of Australia's LOUDEST STREET LEGAL Lancer 147.5dB

2013 WORLD TITLE

2012 QLD State Champion
2008 Australian Champion

Seal Cub
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Seal Cub » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:16 pm

I think air dams would be enough for me. I just want to lower the look of the front without spending or changing too much, but thanks for the offer!

Shadows
Club Sponsor
Club Sponsor

Postby Shadows » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:05 am

Seal Cub wrote:[quote:180561ae6d]did u take into account the shipping and postage fees to Australia?[/quote:180561ae6d] Yes, I have thought about that but the invoice did not mention anything about shipping and the person didnt answer my question about it. [quote:180561ae6d]Recently Mitsubishi lowered their price on the air dams which made them cheaper the X-factor.[/quote:180561ae6d] Can I just purchase them from an official Mitsubishi parts dealer?

Dear Seal & Member

Please refer the price from our web site again X-Factor Web
I believe you are aware that $217 SGD is excluded shipping ( 21% fuel sur-charge ) and for shipping insurance, is an option. majority of the member here that ever bought parts from X-Factor, they are very sure about how billing struture.

The reason why you receive a sales invoice that without the information of shipping and other charge ! please refer to this link : VRX Body Kits Promotion Offer 01 10 2012 again. Please read again carefully on the price of the front airdam that we have quoted, the price $215 AUD is indicated very clearly is "Nett" $215 AUD[color]. Under such a circumstance, obviously you will only receive a sales invoice that indicated [color=orange]Nett Price $215 AUD.

Last!

We did reply your quiry on your latest e-mail. How i reply you, is that, i forward you a recent sale invoice sample, to show you how is our recent price charge structure that we bill to our customer. in fact his is one of the member here. in the same e-mail i also did ask you after you look at the sample sales invoice, please do your own comparision on the price, either the prmotion price is cheaper or the non-promotion price is cheaper. than you make you own decision whether continual to buy or not!

X-Factor is sincerely and happy to serve any of the CJ member here, and we also extremely grateful to those member here, who can alway convey the correct information, either to share with our member here or during open an discussion here. and we feel it is unfair to us, if someone sharing wrong statement to mislead other member here, either he is purposely or not intentionally

Thank for your understanding !

Shadows !
Image[flash width=600 height=200 loop=false]http://i438.photobucket.com/albums/qq110/X-Factordesign/E-MailBanner.swf[/flash]

Quixand
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Quixand » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:27 am

Get my air dams :) They're from mitsu and reason why i like them is that even though it's from mits itself still you don't see them often.. quite rare to be honest.

Return to “Exterior”