***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

WIDE BODY RALLIART!

Exterior Parts/Accessories & Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

dat-nippa.daz
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Re: WIDE BODY RALLIART!

Postby dat-nippa.daz » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:05 am

Skrallex wrote:Surely for all that effort it would be easier to get an Evo and avoid having to upgrade most of those parts? The Evo has a wider body does it not?

Thanks Skrallex for your constructive and positive input as it’s very much appreciated.

To your question about the width of an Evo X vs RA, the Evo X is wider.

In regards to your other question about whether I’m sure it’ll be easier to buy an Evo X and avoid having to upgrade most of them parts on my RA, that my friend, is neither here nor there.

You see, being the person that i am who has a genuine interest and love of all things automotive, having a Evo X or RA would ultimately lead me down this same path of modifications. Had my financial situation allowed me to purchase a EVO X when I bought my RA, truth be told I probably would of bought an EVO X.

But as it turned out, the 25k+ difference between the two cars was the deciding factor for me and in the end, now that I think about it, an EVO X with the same kind of mods would be drastically more expensive.

Regardless, I hope that answered your question which was actually your response to my question.

gelobro
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby gelobro » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:07 pm

dat-nippa.daz wrote:Actually guys, if that Wide Body kit turns out to be too hard to track down, I have another option...would anyone know where to get this Wide Body kit???

It looks a little more subtle compared to the first pics of the widebody kit I posted and it looks like it’ll be a lot more forgiving as a daily driver.

Also, thanks to all in advance for the helpful advice, appreciate it guys.

This kit was custom made in the US. Check his youtube page https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHFgQgS-vYZRukfsZNhRviA

dat-nippa.daz
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby dat-nippa.daz » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:29 pm

@gelobro - THNX HEAPS!! That’s the one I’m after and I’ve just pm’d him on fb literally 5mins so fingers crossed, he’ll get back to me soon!

Again brother, thnx heaps, you guys are super helpful, great community :D

dat-nippa.daz
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby dat-nippa.daz » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:51 pm

@gelobro - omFG!!! It’s happening!! I swear bro if this happens I’m tracking you down and laying a massive wet kiss on your forehead!! thanx heappppppsss!!!
Attachments
3CDC755B-C63F-4935-8615-4D80C97D9E8C.png
3CDC755B-C63F-4935-8615-4D80C97D9E8C.png (136.67 KiB) Viewed 13713 times

Skrallex
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Skrallex » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:12 pm

Fair enough regarding finances then, the Evo's are definitely much more expensive. I wasn't trying to be negative or anything with my suggestion, just sometimes you see people come in a spend thousands upon thousands on parts to make their RA/NA look like an Evo, which is certainly their preference. If a widebody kit is the path you want to go down then all the best, and do make sure to put some pictures up here so we can all see the results/process :)

dat-nippa.daz
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby dat-nippa.daz » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:41 pm

It’s allgood, sometimes we misunderstand each other through text messages and it’s so easy to do that but I’ll be definitely posting pics of it after it done, thnx guys!

Patch
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby Patch » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:00 pm

https://www.facebook.com/Street-Warrior ... 006181401/

These guys make/sell the first kit out of Thailand. The big 'Street Warrior' plastered down the side of the cars in the photos gave it away :P

SEB15
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby SEB15 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:47 pm

you can also fit Evo x front fenders (they are wider than Ralliart) and just get a wide kit for the rear, I had 245/35 with some camber on my RA and I didn't have any problems (Stock body) so I dare say you could fit 255 tires without going crazy in mods. It is a track car or daily?

Shaun Patterson
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Shaun Patterson » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:12 am

rusko110 wrote:
dat-nippa.daz wrote:
Shaun Patterson wrote:yuk

i am currently fabbing up a rallairt and sportback widebody,
but if it is for tyres.. i have 255 on mine with stock guards...\

WTF?!?!....255??

I’m actually about to get a set of wheels in 18x9.5 et22 with Michelins in 225/40/18 because the tyre shop assured me that any wider and it won’t fit. He also said I’d even have to roll the front and rear guards as well.

Do you have photos of the wheel/tyre setup currently on your RA??

What exactly have you done to your oem guards to get them tyres to fit??

You can run those specs on an RA without a widebody, but it will need serious guard work including rolling and pulling as well as camber, especially if you're going to lower it.

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/09-ra ... tment.html

My rears are rolled that is it..
Takes decent wheel fitment I have custom made wheels with a custom offsets to ensure they sit snug
Only have natural camber too

Bwralliart
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby Bwralliart » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:43 pm

It's the street warrior kit. @ooohralliart520 on Instagram is a rep for them so get in contact with him to possibly get your hands on a kit and other pieces. They do decent fog light deletes too

Return to “Exterior”