Lancer Interior Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

cesar1999
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

X-Factor Custom leather seat

Postby cesar1999 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:36 pm

Hi all,
I know X-Factor hasn't been around for a few years now. But any chance I can still buy their custom leather seat somehow?

My seats have side airbags. And I am looking for something similar to one in this thread below if X-Factor is not available anymore.
http://clubcj.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10688

Cheers
Cesar

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: X-Factor Custom leather seat

Postby aspir3 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:46 pm

Pm sam-24a as he knows X-factor supplier

SAM-24A
Alumni
Alumni

Postby SAM-24A » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:01 pm

I don't know the X-Factor supplier, because X-Factor is based in Singapore.
But I found out was that most reputable Motor Trimmers here in OZ actually source the Leather Seat seat's already tailored cut to suit different model cars from a few importers who source them from Singapore.

I know this because when I received my Leather seats package from X-Factor, I went to Doyles Motor Trimmers in Sydney to have them fitted.
Whilst I was in the trimming shop, I noticed they had dozens of boxes of ready to fit Leather Seat sets (for different makes of cars etc) stacked against the wall.
Curiosity got the better of me when I noticed the Exporters address on the boxes matched where my X-Factor Leather seats came from. :roll:

There simply isn't enough profit margin for a Motor Trimmer to measure, hand cut, stitch & fit leather seats to a car for $2000 > $3000, especially when they're been fitted to sub $30/$40K cars. They just simply buy the Seat sets already made-up and fit.

Finding a reputable Motor Trimmer in Brisbane should source very similar Leather to what you want.
Sam ..... *thumb*
Merlinised MIVEC - AspiRe 2.4L

sarusa
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby sarusa » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:08 am

A pears to be more leather on the back of the front seats than on the front. That's presuming it is leather on the rear.

Different call, similar lines. Does anyone know where plush carpets can be found for a CJ.? Have searched but cant find any.

Return to “Interior”