***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Does anyone know what this part is called

Lancer Interior Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

User avatar
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution
Posts: 943
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:37 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: Does anyone know what this part is called

Postby Quismiff » Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:14 pm

JoshCJ2010 wrote:hahaha yeah i can get that part brand new for 20$ and the wrecker near me wants 66$ i swear some of them are f***ed in the head or something, anyways just gotta wait for the tint place to work out what they wanna do aha.

If the wrecker is the type to pull it off for you, you're paying for his time, or his apprentices time, and the number of ones they f*** up before getting one off in good nick for you. The wrecker like Jollys U Pullit where you take it off yourself, you're the apprentice so the parts are a bit cheaper. but as time goes on some parts new will be easy to source for nix, and beat second hand. till the model falls from production...
2007 MY08 VR-X (cj-red)

I'm an eccentric smart-arse whose sarcasm has him perpetually in the s#@!.

Return to “Interior”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest