***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Rexspeed dual gauge pod

Lancer Interior Modifications.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Hecky
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby Hecky » Tue May 03, 2011 11:27 pm

JaCe wrote:If it's anything like when I had the single one in, it kinda messes with your eyes since you are now focussing on something nearer to you and then something further back.

Can you confirm if the RA wheel has reach adjust, and if you've got it pulled out at all in the photos above?

In the beginning, I had the same problem with the lights on the AFR gauge, but I've learnt to ignore them and only notice it when I want to. Frankly I would've though your Informeter would be more of a distraction....

The RA has no reach adjustment...
HKS/AMS/GFB/MRT/K&N/DBA
Whiteline/Ultra-Racing/Rexpeed/Autometer/Yokohama Racing/Cusco
...and some other stuff which the fun police don't approve of... :)

JaCe
Alumni
Alumni

Postby JaCe » Tue May 03, 2011 11:46 pm

Hecky wrote:
JaCe wrote:If it's anything like when I had the single one in, it kinda messes with your eyes since you are now focussing on something nearer to you and then something further back.

Can you confirm if the RA wheel has reach adjust, and if you've got it pulled out at all in the photos above?

In the beginning, I had the same problem with the lights on the AFR gauge, but I've learnt to ignore them and only notice it when I want to. Frankly I would've though your Informeter would be more of a distraction....

The RA has no reach adjustment...

Oddly enough it's not a distraction and it's in perfect position for monitoring whilst driving. I am still getting used to the boost gauge though because it's nearer than the speedo/tacho which makes it a bit harder to adjust my eyes between them. *shrugs*

"A man who stands for nothing, falls for anything."

evil.ralliart
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby evil.ralliart » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:58 am

Well, everything arrived and is finaally in and i am extrememly happy....No wheel clearance probs... can see tach up to 7g and speedo from about 55k on. I would definately recommend this pod.

Return to “Interior”