***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

WTB: VRX Alloy

Post Things You Are Wanting To Buy Or Trade.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Speedie
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Speedie » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:40 pm

When I get my new rims I'll have 5 spare. The one I'm sending Ofey has never been out of the boot but the others have almost 40000kms on them

[Evo X Brembos] [Evo X Intercooler] [Evo X UICP]

Loki
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Loki » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Speedie wrote:When I get my new rims I'll have 5 spare. The one I'm sending Ofey has never been out of the boot but the others have almost 40000kms on them

Are you interested in selling as individual units speedie? If so, how much? If not, how much? :lol:
You know that you have really got to someone when they invest personal time into tracking you down all over the internet.

You know who you are :)

Bandit
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Bandit » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:13 am

Loki wrote:Yeah mate I think these are all minus tread. Being that it's going to be a spare though you can get a slightly cheaper tyre with a different tread pattern if required.

I know the sedan boot becomes tiny with a full size spare but I have a sportback with an adjustable depth flood so I am thinking I should have more than enough clearance with the floor in it's highest position.

Another + to owning the Sportback :)

+ indeed! My floor is always up cos I have the boot liner - so it will make no difference to me having a full sized in there... ! Good stuff.

Loki
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Loki » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:35 am

BUMP

Due to a slight mistake whilst tired driving to work this morning I now have the desire to purchase 4 x 18 inch VRX wheels. Looking to purchase within the next fortnight. PM or post here if you have some you're willing to part with.

WILLING TO TRAVEL (within reason)
You know that you have really got to someone when they invest personal time into tracking you down all over the internet.

milobob
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby milobob » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:52 am

I'm sure you will see some soon as its nearing the end of year... :)
2010 RenaultSport Megane RS250 Cup Trophee (Xenons+Leather+Front Parkers)

fatwgn
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby fatwgn » Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:52 pm

i have 4 RA rims for sale which i think are the same as vrx??? Brand new only done 300kms before we took them off and put new rims on. In perfect condition not one mark on them, i'm in newcastle too

Loki
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Loki » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:10 pm

fatwgn wrote:i have 4 RA rims for sale which i think are the same as vrx??? Brand new only done 300kms before we took them off and put new rims on. In perfect condition not one mark on them, i'm in newcastle too

Things are panning out well thus far to fix my current wheels but will know for sure tomorrow. How much are you considering parting with your wheels for?

Just out of curiosity too ..... is your name Troy? I used to know a guy with a VL wagon who'd use the nick FATWGN.

fatwgn
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby fatwgn » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:16 pm

nah mate names Gabe. The rims are my old mans he was after 1200 but will let them go for $1000

Loki
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Loki » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:20 am

Thanks mate but I have been blessed and it's only going to cost me $110 to get the rims repaired so being this close to Christmas I had better keep the mrs happy and not spend too much. I have convinced her to let me start looking for some new mags though which will be good. :)

Put up a thread with your dads wheels for sale and I reckon he'd sell them quick smart.

fatwgn
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby fatwgn » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:41 pm

haven't got enough posts to be allowed to put stuff in 4 sale section yet

Return to “Buying & Trading”