***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

WTB projector headlight without drl or halo

Post Things You Are Wanting To Buy Or Trade.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

impossible
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

WTB projector headlight without drl or halo

Postby impossible » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:18 pm

Hi would like to buy projector headlight but not the spider one. Would like to get the one similar to evolution projector one

lantourismo
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby lantourismo » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:49 pm

There is depo on eBay who sellers replica OEM hid projectors they had levellers so they are legal

Momengah
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Momengah » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:34 am

lantourismo wrote:There is depo on eBay who sellers replica OEM hid projectors they had levellers so they are legal

I've got these ones. Brilliant stuff. looks exactly like stock. Only thing is I dont have the levelers. Mitsu took away the wiring for it in my car so i cant run the auto levelers. The ebay description will have instructions to show you whether you have the wiring for it or not
-Beeble spec custom tune (182kw 383nm)
-Cosworth Air Filter
-Evo X BOV
-Evo X Intercooler
-Grimmspeed 3 port
-Ultimate Racing UPICP & LICP
-HFC & Ultimate Racing catback

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:48 am

For ~ A$435 delivered, these are the best value projector headlamps money can buy now.

Spare a thought for the idiots who paid A$900-A$1050 when this same eBay seller first brought them into Australia.

I spoke to the seller then hoping to organise a group buy at A$450 a set, and he insisted much R&D had to go into these and he had to sell them for that price.
I didn't want to argue then, he's now at a price lower than what I proposed and he missed out on a massive uptake.
Remember with the 1st gen of LED tail lamps, we sold close to 75 sets and started a trend which saw knock offs on eBay.

Pricing nowadays is a difficult game.

If you price it too high, no one will buy and all you have to do is see whose patience runs out first.
More often than not, the seller has to come down to recover the funds he's committed. The buyer has NO funds committed. Most people are wising up in sitting and waiting.

It's no longer about who got the look first but getting there eventually.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

lantourismo
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby lantourismo » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:08 am

ofey wrote:For ~ A$435 delivered, these are the best value projector headlamps money can buy now. Spare a thought for the idiots who paid A$900-A$1050 when this same eBay seller first brought them into Australia. I spoke to the seller then hoping to organise a group buy at A$450 a set, and he insisted much R&D had to go into these and he had to sell them for that price. I didnt want to argue then, hes now at a price lower than what I proposed and he missed out on a massive uptake. Remember with the 1st gen of LED tail lamps, we sold close to 75 sets and started a trend which saw knock offs on eBay. Pricing nowadays is a difficult game. If you price it too high, no one will buy and all you have to do is see whose patience runs out first. More often than not, the seller has to come down to recover the funds hes committed. The buyer has NO funds committed. Most people are wising up in sitting and waiting. Its no longer about who got the look first but getting there eventually.

Those are the ones i'm talking about, he has dropped the price but somehow he is charging more for them with levelers and hids as a pack then to just get it all separately. Any chance of a GB on these anytime Ofey? The price of OEM hids is just stupid..

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:13 am

Answering your question, NO.
He's now VERY close to his buy price. He's making next to nothing on these.
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel

Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust

BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars

EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

himynameisdaniel
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby himynameisdaniel » Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:49 am

I've been watching all these items for for a fair while.

There is also a set with what appear to be genuine OEM ballasts and with HID globes + leveling function for around 800-900$.

every now and then he does a 10-15% off on ebay sale.
so keep watching and we will wait and see.

lantourismo
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby lantourismo » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:06 am

himynameisdaniel wrote:Ive been watching all these items for for a fair while. There is also a set with what appear to be genuine OEM ballasts and with HID globes + leveling function for around 800-900$. every now and then he does a 10-15% off on ebay sale. so keep watching and we will wait and see.

I saw that too.

zedd82
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby zedd82 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:07 am

That seller is/was a member on here.

Speedie bought a set and he said the quality of the projector lens was quite bad and he couldn't get them to focus. Last I heard he was going to replace the lenses with better ones.
Club CJ's fastest and most powerful Ralliart 349.8kw/ 469hp atw 12.068s 187km/h

lantourismo
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby lantourismo » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:25 am

I read a review of the US version of these they look good but only last a few years compared to oem ones. Don't know how they stack up against other aftermarket headlights though

impossible
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby impossible » Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:38 pm

Anyone got more review on the eBay headlight? As it look really similar to the oem

ash06
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ash06 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:13 pm

delta_fragma wrote:I know a guy whos got a set of OEM projectors out of an Aspire, but one of the lenses is cracked. I could ask for a price if youre willing to get them fixed?

If you can find out which side lens it that's damaged
I have a set from a Aspire also which i got for free (repairer) that is smashed on one side.

Zaphod
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Zaphod » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:34 pm

Hey, Ash & Brendan - if Roger doesn't take up the option, I'll shotgun (depending on price of course!)

:-)
"The Human species has now evolved to the point where we only have two natural predators; ourselves and peanuts..."

impossible
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby impossible » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:13 am

delta_fragma wrote:I know a guy whos got a set of OEM projectors out of an Aspire, but one of the lenses is cracked. I could ask for a price if youre willing to get them fixed?

yes pls as long there is left and right from both of u and is oem projector i am more than happy to get it on hand!!

Return to “Buying & Trading”