***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

FOUND! Climate control switches/centre console Thanks Unis!!

Post Things You Are Wanting To Buy Or Trade.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

lantourismo
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby lantourismo » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:06 pm

Zaphod wrote:[quote:6bb8cd9f74=delta_fragma][quote:26da341e49=Zaphod] Not a problem at all. Glad to hear you got a good deal, hes been a good mate to everyone on the forum. Just a heads up, hes planning on shutting down in a few months time since the lease is up at his current place, so get your stuff while you still can![/quote:6bb8cd9f74] Turns out hes not closing - hes [i:6bb8cd9f74]moving[/i:6bb8cd9f74] in May - new & better premises! And my parts shipped today - tracking No. and everything!! :-D

Nice hopefully mine shipped early next week

Zaphod
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Zaphod » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:45 pm

What did you get?
"The Human species has now evolved to the point where we only have two natural predators; ourselves and peanuts..."

lantourismo
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby lantourismo » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:51 pm

Zaphod wrote:What did you get?

OEM foglights harness for my aftermarkets the temp probe thing and photo sensor for climate control, vrx Alloy pedals, leather gear and hand brake, RF sub and tweeters

Zaphod
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Zaphod » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:34 pm

I thought about getting the pedals, but nah - can't see 'em...

Didn't think about the handbrake cover tho' - might have to 'book' one!

RF gear is a nice score, but I'd already put my Pioneer under-seta sub in and had tweeters installed at the same time - I'm quite happy with that...

- looks like we're both gonna be busy next weekend!

:-D
"The Human species has now evolved to the point where we only have two natural predators; ourselves and peanuts..."

lantourismo
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby lantourismo » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:22 pm

Yeah I'll be using a combination of the rf sub with my own choice in amp. Pedals Is something which only you as the driver will appreciate

JaZira5
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby JaZira5 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:44 am

I haven't been here in awhile, but reading this has given me another thing that I've been wanting to get in my 08 ES. Great information. :D

I've got the controls. So all I need now is the temperature controller?? Who do I need to contact to get this part? Plus I'm looking to source a few other things for my ES that I've been neglecting. :D

lantourismo
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby lantourismo » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:05 am

JaZira5 wrote:I havent been here in awhile, but reading this has given me another thing that Ive been wanting to get in my 08 ES. Great information. :D Ive got the controls. So all I need now is the temperature controller?? Who do I need to contact to get this part? Plus Im looking to source a few other things for my ES that Ive been neglecting. :D

I have been looking at this option, unfortunately our cars aren't hard wired for the OEM seat heaters to just plug in. One of the harnesses lesson to the switch also connects to the instrument cluster and some other key cabin systems. Your best option will be to use the switch with some aftermarket seat heaters.

Return to “Buying & Trading”