***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

WTB: Various audio and accessories

Post Things You Are Wanting To Buy Or Trade.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

reverendmarty
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

WTB: Various audio and accessories

Postby reverendmarty » Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:18 pm

Hello,

I've got a few things I'm looking for. I'm mostly looking for easy plug and play/OEM gear as I don't have the time/skill/money for much else. I know ofey sells alot of this new, but new is expensive.

I want to upgrade my ES stock speakers to the R/F ones (i.e front, back and tweeters). Surely someone has these lying around after an upgrade. I would consider VRX tweeters also.

I wouldn't mind some of the "lancer" floor mats (manual) or Stainless Steel scuff plates.

I am also keen on the vinyl black out kits for the front or for the rear bumper (2009 sportback)

Also thinking about front air dams/side skirts (I think my colour code is F8 (dark grey).

If anyone has anything, please let me know.

Marty

Edit: Wouldn't mind the pedal set either.
Last edited by reverendmarty on Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

reverendmarty
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby reverendmarty » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:16 pm

I'm hoping to get the RF speakers for a pretty cheap price. I was gonna dynamat the doors while I'm in there.

ash06
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby ash06 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Why not install better speakers than the RF? It really isn't that hard, just a bit of handy man skill required. One of the biggest sound improvements you can do with the door speakers is dynamat the doors,

^ Agreed. You can do much better than the stock RF system with a few hours of DIY, even on a budget.
Goodluck.

Return to “Buying & Trading”