***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

[WTA] Rainbow Lancer Motor Sport items list

Post Things You Are Wanting To Buy Or Trade.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

jayce321
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby jayce321 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:51 pm

Evo x wing?

yuzdaboyz
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby yuzdaboyz » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:02 pm

Neo wrote:i was looking through some pics, and on the comments it says that anything over 105cm you cut in half or bend in half... how does that work for a spoiler or a rear diffuser ?

If you use airmail, they would have to cut it in half so save the shipping cost.

yuzdaboyz
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby yuzdaboyz » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:05 pm

SEB15 wrote:[quote:2561bc410f=chunky9] And front lip https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =960%2C643[/quote:2561bc410f] I got one (fibreglass) and didnt fit, i had to cut it and make it longer and, it had a lot of bubble air in it and was slight twisted

since it's fiber, unlike pp or pu, these are the things that you need to take into account. In malaysia it really dont matter because bodyshop would make it perfect at a very little cost.

yuzdaboyz
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby yuzdaboyz » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:05 pm

jayce321 wrote:Evo x wing?

which one? please paste the link to it. thanks

B3A5T
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby B3A5T » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:31 pm

+1 for OEM projector headlights :)

yuzdaboyz
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby yuzdaboyz » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:22 am

guys, i am sorry if I did broke any rules which I am not aware of.

The only reason why I create this thread is to help.

Since currently I'm residing in Australia, I think it would be great if I could get some of the good stuff, and share what I know here.

Back home, the lancers on the road are mostly modded. It is very fascinating to see how creative people is.

I've also did ETACS and ECU customization, such as enabling key reminders, autolock, on hundreds of lancer variants..

As of now, I haven't thought of any profit yet since I'm just making a list of what's the demand here. I need to check out the shipping cost first before I can throw any price. If I can get a lot of things, the shipping cost can be reduced than just buying one particular item. I am not a business guy, and my intention is just to help. Clubcj.net had helped me before on my ECU flashing. Thanks!

And again, I'm sorry if I offended anybody here. If the mods & admins think that this thread is inappropriate, please do what is necessary.

If anybody is still interested, please PM me.

Sorry for the trouble.

SEB15
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby SEB15 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:51 am

Yeah mate! Best way is to get in touch with "VRX Pete" (admin of this forum) and if you get green light from him will be all good!

For people who don't know Yuz (yuzdaboyz) will be a "rep" of "Rainbow Pen" here in Australia (i asked Rainbow Pen)! But so far from what i can see is ordering tru him is pretty much same thing ordering from Rainbow Pen! :/

Return to “Buying & Trading”