***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

New Member!! - sunilm

Please Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

sunilm
INACTIVE Member Account

New Member!! - sunilm

Postby sunilm » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:46 am

Hey guys, Ive been browsing around the forums since i got my lancer 2 months ago and ive finally got around to introducing myself. I have to say the site is really impressive. Anyhow the following are my lancer specs

Model: 2011 ES, black
Extra's thrown in: 16' alloys, premium spoiler.

Anyhow i was planning on doing a couple of mods to it by the end of this year when i have enough cash lol, and was looking at getting a GReddy SE axleback as recommended by many as well as the roar bodykit...

What do you guys reckon?? exhaust wise, i want to have a nice 'rumble' but do not want it to be loud at all, is the SE a good choice? Also i got a quote from Mitsu to install the roar kit for $750. It this a decent price. Can you guys recommend other similar kits...i really like those v lip kits, but i dont have air dams...and personally i dont want to install it myself in case i screw it up...

Sorry for flooding you guys with heaps of questions at once, any feedback will be greatly appreciated

looking forward to your responses

Cheers :lol:

bd-850
Alumni
Alumni

Postby bd-850 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:57 am

Welcome,

the Greddy is a nice sounding exhaust.

$750 is a good price for a bodykit especially coming from Mitsubishi :P

Air Dams can be bought from our Sponsor X-Factor Design, and as for installing them yourself im Troy (Aspir3) would love to give you hand installing them.

Superintendent Chalmers
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Superintendent Chalmers » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Welcome!!

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby aspir3 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:25 pm

Hi Sunil welcome to the club.

I personally would just fit a Magnaflow exhaust from AAA exhaust. They do a good job and cheaper then the Greddy.I got a complete 2.5" SS mandrel bent exhaust for $1100 fitted which included high flow cat, 2 resonators and a rear muffler.

Air dams, side skirts and spoilers are available from x-factor and are suppose to a good quality. Kean fitted his own air dams and I was told they were easy to fit yourself.

Keep an eye out in the SA section for any cruise or meets. We have a drive-in one in a few weeks, that I am organising. Great opportunity to meet some lovely people and myself :razz: and see some mods on members cars.

Return to “NEW MEMBERS”