***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

ClubCJ - Female Lancer Owners

Please Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:58 pm

Welcome To ClubCJ Lin ..Iam Sure you will enjoy your Stay Here ....

Enjoy Your New Car , The QLD Members Will look after You If you Decide To Go Cruising with Them :)
Angels Are Sometimes Disguised As Friends

k809
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby k809 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:46 am

Hi everyone!

My name's Cait and I have just bought my 2009 black lancer VRX... I believe I may be in love... but it's early days!

Only just found this forum and looks like its got heaps of info!

Anyways I'm 22 and brissy girl so would love to hear about any events around here :)

Cheers!

86MIM
Lancer Evolution
Lancer Evolution

Postby 86MIM » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:51 am

k809 wrote:Hi everyone!

My name's Cait and I have just bought my 2009 black lancer VRX... I believe I may be in love... but it's early days!

Only just found this forum and looks like its got heaps of info!

Anyways I'm 22 and brissy girl so would love to hear about any events around here :)

Cheers!

Hi Cait,

Welcome to the club :) If you make your way over to this link, you will find all the information you need to attend cruises and events in Queensland - particularly Brisbane.

If you have any questions about your car or any modifications you might be interested in, try the search engine to see if you can't already find what you are looking for - if nothing shows up, ask away!

Again welcome aboard!
kii

tykkään kiiltävä, nopeasti ja se on saanut olla ähkyä.
ClubCJ Lifetime Member #86

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:04 am

Welcome To ClubCJ Cait .... Iam sure you will enjoy meeting up with the Qld's Members and There is Quite a few Girl Members who go to the Meets ..Enjoy your new CJ .

Regards Doreen :smile:

Kimmy
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Kimmy » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:39 am

Welcome :)
(cj-grey)Ride of the Month April 2011
My ride thread: Click here!
My garage: Click here!

SXLancerMum
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby SXLancerMum » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Hey girls

I have introduced myself in the new members bit but I thought I'd say hi here too. Hiiii :)

Hubby bought me a new Lightning Blue 2011 Lancer SX for Valentines Day (after I sat and played in every car in the price range from every car company before I settled on a Lancer).

The final colour decision was hard. There was a black one on the lot or I could get a blue one in 2 weeks. It took me two days to decide with only 3 different words in my head most of the time "black lancer, blue lancer, black lancer, blue lancer.....whilst scrolling through the photos on my iphone (they had a blue auto sitting there that I photographed as well so I could make the decision). In the end I picked the blue one and it took 4 days :)

I've only owned Mazdas for the last 27 years so this is a biiig leap for me :)

Soooo happy :D Loving the bluetooth with the controls on the steering wheel. My daughter rang me this arvo and a cop car was behind me. I heard my phone in my bag and thought "oh no" and then the car started ringing and a voice told me to press the call button. Sooooo brilliant. As they say in the ads Love that Car :)

I talk a lot. You'll get used to that I suppose :)

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Hi There Jacqueline ... Welcome Again Good to have you on board .... It's great to have more Girls joining up and The Guys are a great crew Here .

You Sound really happy with your new car .... I Myself like the Blue in the Lancers (cj-blue) ..... Enjoy Your CJ ....

Cheers Doreen :smile:

VRX_chickie_26
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby VRX_chickie_26 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:11 pm

Hey me to im a female lancer owner this is my 3rd lancer that i have owned.. the first one was a CE then a CH and now a CJ... I love my lancers so much. This lancer tho is so much betta then all the others i have owned.. it is bigger inside and I love the split seats in the back... finally Mitsubishi got it right. :) good work guys....
I plan on making mods to my lancer but when is the question. Im down in South Australia... so I look forward to spending time on this site and getting to know a few people down here in SA :)

DORA_ANNE
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby DORA_ANNE » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Hi Again Maryanne *wave* There are a few Female Members in Sth Australia now & if & when you can make it to go on a Cruise-Meet The Members will make you feel welcomed :smile:

BlueWRX
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby BlueWRX » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:00 pm

VRX_chickie_26 wrote:Hey me to im a female lancer owner this is my 3rd lancer that i have owned.. the first one was a CE then a CH and now a CJ... I love my lancers so much. This lancer tho is so much betta then all the others i have owned.. it is bigger inside and I love the split seats in the back... finally Mitsubishi got it right. :) good work guys....

Hey welcomes!
i know what you mean i went from a CH to a CH to my CJ and my CJ is the best over all!

Ezza_1989
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Ezza_1989 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Hey guys my names Erin and I just bought a 2011 sx black lancer...pick it up on friday...SO excited! :D

*dance*

VRX_chickie_26
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby VRX_chickie_26 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:38 pm

Ezza_1989 wrote:Hey guys my names Erin and I just bought a 2011 sx black lancer...pick it up on friday...SO excited! :D *dance*

Hey Ezza, Great you can join our club.. look forward to meeting you sometime. Im new to this club to. :) Im sure you will enjoy ur lancer... I LOVE my car so much and enjoy every bit :P

Hope to c u online sumtime

Ezza_1989
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby Ezza_1989 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:40 pm

Thanks. :) Yeah I can't wait to take it for a drive. Going down south (about 3 hours drive) on the weekend to break it in :)

Return to “NEW MEMBERS”