***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****

Heya from Turramurra

Please Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Reviva
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Reviva » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:51 pm

haha i guess if ur gonna be driving around lots then these lancers are the way to go :P i was so surprised by the fuel economy haha.. so anyway, what's this Swansea meet gonna be like? is it looking like a good turn out so far? cos i'd love to go and check out what everyone else has done.. maybe give me some inspiration :D

m1n1on
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby m1n1on » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:54 pm

welcome to the club!

LZY_EYE
Genius
Genius

Postby LZY_EYE » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:02 pm

Reviva wrote:haha i guess if ur gonna be driving around lots then these lancers are the way to go :P i was so surprised by the fuel economy haha.. so anyway, what's this Swansea meet gonna be like? is it looking like a good turn out so far? cos i'd love to go and check out what everyone else has done.. maybe give me some inspiration :D

I am hoping Swansea will be awesome!!

It will only be my 3rd meet, but it is the club's birthday so hoping everyone that can physically get there turns up.

I got an average of 7.2 l/100km coming back from Parkes to the coast via the blue mountains, there is heaps of hilly stuff too. Fuel economy is awesome

Reviva
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Reviva » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:13 pm

m1n1on wrote:welcome to the club!

haha cheers mate :D

lzy_eye wrote:
Reviva wrote:haha i guess if ur gonna be driving around lots then these lancers are the way to go :P i was so surprised by the fuel economy haha.. so anyway, what's this Swansea meet gonna be like? is it looking like a good turn out so far? cos i'd love to go and check out what everyone else has done.. maybe give me some inspiration :D

I am hoping Swansea will be awesome!!

It will only be my 3rd meet, but it is the club's birthday so hoping everyone that can physically get there turns up.

Oh that's cool, looks like i chose the right time to join the club :D I'll try and do a couple more mods before I go so I don't look like a total noob (even though I am..) all I've done so far is plasti dip the front :P

so based on ur recommendation I'm definitely gonna go and check it out, haha i can't wait!

LZY_EYE
Genius
Genius

Postby LZY_EYE » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:34 pm

I have wheels, exhaust and thats about it externally. So don't feel too bad....

I have done my stereo done, and I hope to have some more stuff done by Swansea!!

Got some stuff in the mail that should hopefully make me stand out if it doesn't look like total crapola!!!!

Reviva
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Reviva » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:50 pm

awesome, how long have you had it for? oh and what kind of exhaust do you have? cos i want a new tip at least for the moment to give it a bit of a lower sound.. atm it seems to sound a tad tinny..

hey btw, do you still have ur stock wheels? cos i'd love to upgrade to them.

what stuff do you have on the way? I've ordered a couple white city lights and im still lookin round for some plug and play HID look headlights.. haha i dunno, too much to think about :P

Mizta B
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mizta B » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Hey Reviva welcome to ClubCJ mate
Swansea should be huge
Don't worry - A lot of us have only just started our modding journey... :D
Australasian Gerbil Rearers Organisation, Official Re-Seller.
MY09 Rally Red VRX ClubCJ's 1st 4B12 2.4L - CCJ Lifetime Member #0004.
Merlinised....

LZY_EYE
Genius
Genius

Postby LZY_EYE » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:57 pm

My stock rims are steelies.... and I have 3 of them in the shed, 1 in the boot!! I started with a ES :) There are some VRX rims on Ebay, I ended up going 17"s from our Sponsor Taleb tyres due to the amount of KMs I do each year.

I have some alloy mesh for the front coming, I have changed my parkers, and numberplate lights to LED. I have put a K&N air filter in.

The exhaust is from the resonator back, and is 2.5" straight thru muffler. If you look in the members rides section you can see some pics.

I am considering tail lights, upgrade the rest of the body kit to VRX trim, Lowering, brake upgrade.... Evo X spoiler, and some other tidbits. Just all comes down to funds :)

krz
Alumni
Alumni

Postby krz » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:08 pm

welcome~
go the White ES!
I remember when i first got it.. nice blank white canvas..
heheh, now my gf calls it SLB (stupid lego block) coz i spend more time adding stuff to it than spending time with her.. hehehe

Ozie
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Ozie » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:01 am

Yeah another white is always awesome to see.
Welcome to ClubCJ.

Reviva
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Reviva » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:45 pm

haha cheers guys, is it just me or are all the white lancers here in sydney? how odd, here's me thinking i'll be original :P

Ozie
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Ozie » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:38 pm

haha don't worry its not the most popular colour,
its quite rare actually.

LZY_EYE
Genius
Genius

Postby LZY_EYE » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:39 pm

Thats right... blue is the most popular... who would get a blue one.... ohhh crap lol

Reviva
INACTIVE Member Account

Postby Reviva » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:09 pm

haha lzy, dug urself into a bit of a hole there huh.. but i've only seen a couple blue ones on clubcj.. maybe you are unique?

yeah i like the white but only when it's clean and mine just never seems to be clean lol

LZY_EYE
Genius
Genius

Postby LZY_EYE » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:12 pm

Try living on 30 acres and have a driveway that is roadbase :( I had my car detailed the other day and that night it was dirty

I went into the dealer to buy white, and drove out with blue!! I am really happy with it though.

Return to “NEW MEMBERS”