Please Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

hess_22
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

First post

Postby hess_22 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:26 pm

Hello,

I've been lurking on around here for a while and decided to finally introduce myself.
I'm from Colac, Victoria and I own a Mitsubishi Lancer ES MY14.5 with a manual transmission. The colour is cool silver.

As far as modifications go I have a 35% tint on the windows and replaced the stock headunit with a single DIN kenwood from my previous car (will have to get a double DIN and facia to fit).
There are plenty of mods I'd like to do and look forward to sharing and seeing what you have all done to your lancers. :D

Stevie
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Re: First post

Postby Stevie » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:51 pm

Clean car!

VRX_08
Genius
Genius

Postby VRX_08 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:47 pm

Welcome to Club CJ! :D

sarusa
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby sarusa » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:37 am

like the colour of your car, same as mine! MY15 last of the CJ's!!!! First mod: should be RA inlet snorkel.Makes a difference and needed for future performance improvement. $175 new .

So far on my car:- Full length Black pin stripe full length on the sides, sport badges, window tinting, Whiteline front strut tower brace,
chrome embellishments interior and exterior, set of floor mats, leather steering wheel (home made), front and rear parking sensors, rear diffuser, sound proofing (ongoing), 215 60 16 Bridgestone Turanza Serenity Plus tires for a softer quieter ride, rear parcel shelf carpet and a dash mat. All covered in the forums if you wish to see them. Love my fun machine. :)

Return to “NEW MEMBERS”