New here, glad I found a forum with other lancer owners

Please Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

CrazySerb23
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

New here, glad I found a forum with other lancer owners

Postby CrazySerb23 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:46 am

Hey everyone, like it says up there I'm new here lol. I came across this site via evolution forum. I was looking into installing paddle shifters on my 16 Lancer SEL AWD. I don't know what's involved, I tried looking for a thread on it but I only found one for the ES base. I'm wondering if anyone here has done it on the SE. If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great. But anyway.... I am a proud owner of a new lancer sel awc. No mods yet, to be honest idk yet what I want to do. The wheels that I love RPF1 18x9+15 won't fit my car (from what I've been told). So now I'm trying to find ones I like and do fit. I couldn't afford a EVO so I settled for the sel. I have plans of swapping the motor and trans later on, the cvt is a joke imo. Idk what else to say.... I live in chicago? I'm 26 and.... hit me up I guess lol. I would post a picture of my car but I guess the file is too large?!

sarusa
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Re: New here, glad I found a forum with other lancer owners

Postby sarusa » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:02 pm

Welcome CrazySerb 23 you'll find heaps of ideas here. Looking forward to seeing that picture of your car.

Here in Australia, we don't have an SE, current range of Lancer's are all front wheel drive only.
Other then what are left of EVO'S and RA's which are no longer in production, its the end of all wheel drive
and turbo's for Lancer Down Under. Current range, ES Sport 2ltr sedan, GSR 2.4ltr sedan and hatch and LS 2ltr sedan
all front wheel drive only, with either manual or CVT only. Current range CF, face lift but other wise same as CJ.

My car is an MY15 ES Sport and I love it. Stacks of room to improve and personalize :D .

Mystique
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby Mystique » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:45 pm

Welcome :)

That's disappointing the 2016 models didn't come with AWD :( That's literally the best thing about my RA haha.
Daily: My14 Lancer LX
Weekender: 2009 MY09 Ralliart Hatch

My Mod Thread: viewtopic.php?p=324612#324612
Instagram: http://instagram.com/mitsii_lx

CrazySerb23
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby CrazySerb23 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:53 am

Yeah out here in US, we have the SE AWC which is all wheel drive with a 2.4L N/A.

Return to “NEW MEMBERS”