uncontactable posts

Please Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

sarusa
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

uncontactable posts

Postby sarusa » Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:59 am

Note number of posts are unopenable amongst all of them are some of which are mine. These posts are blacked out and some have stars on them. Could someone please explain what is happening. Are these classed unacceptable? or under review by the board, or considered to be out of sink in some way to club rules! Would like to respond and make amends if I have transgressed in some way. :?

aspir3
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: uncontactable posts

Postby aspir3 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:11 pm

Can you show me which ones as I haven't seen any. I don't think they would have been moderated as I believe I am the only active moderator on the forum. It could be a coding issue but unfortunately I don't have admin status to fix that but I doubt I could do it anyway

sarusa
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Re: uncontactable posts

Postby sarusa » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:46 am

aspir3 wrote:Can you show me which ones as I haven't seen any. I don't think they would have been moderated as I believe I am the only active moderator on the forum. It could be a coding issue but unfortunately I don't have admin status to fix that but I doubt I could do it anyway

Too many to list. for example under heading "Your Posts" all motifs on left show up in black with a star and unable to open by clicking on motif but now OK on printed section. Then back to for eg: Plug n Play ECU Flash for NA Lancers by merlin, opens on motif and printed section each with a different showing. Throughout some motifs in black some in red some with stars others without. As to where and how anything opens up is not consistent. Throughout some motifs black some red and some with stars in them some without. Results as to where they will open from and whether both openings are the same, inconsistent. Sometimes the same, sometimes not the same.

Thankfully, I can now gain access, while not perhaps quite right is still usable. :?

A wise man once said "Show me a man that has not made a mistake and I will show you a man that has done nothing"
Man-Computer? :)

Return to “NEW MEMBERS”