Hello from Ben North Queensland!

Please Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

bening93
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby bening93 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:24 pm

Yeah that would be great Sebastian! I've seen your car before, I love it! Haha

Thanks Ayrton, I will add you now and I've seen your car at uni a few times which looks pretty awesome!

kalt
Lancer VRX/GTS
Lancer VRX/GTS

Postby kalt » Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:03 pm

Welcome aboard!
Signature For Lease - Apply Within

turbogirl
Lancer MASTER
Lancer MASTER

Postby turbogirl » Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Welcome to the club!

TrojanHorse wrote:[quote:89e3e49abb=sleeper]hi ben, welcome to the club. as far as i know the RA has no common problems except for the adjustable air vents not staying where u want them :([/quote:89e3e49abb] ^ Thats common on all models although Ive only ever had trouble with the driver side vent near the door.

First I've heard of this issue, I've never had any issues with my 2011 model and I use the air con all the time!

While you will see documention of the SST problems on this forum majority appear to be individual. I think the most common is mechatronic replacement.

I had just about my entire driveline replaced at around (from memory) 20k including new SST. It took over 7000km and multiple trips back and forth to rectify the issue, I had Mitsubishi scratching thier heads and can probally take the title of warranty queen lol This was a one off problem and I would still buy another RA if looking for a new car. I've had my RA for 26 months now and love it more and more each day :-D

All new cars/models have issues, the WRX was also known for doing gearboxs in some of the earlier models. With new technology comes new problems to solve.
turbogirl
Member's Liaison Officer
Executive Team

In debt and loving it

Return to “NEW MEMBERS”