newbie in VIC - richardka

Please Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

richardka
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

newbie in VIC - richardka

Postby richardka » Wed May 23, 2012 11:51 pm

Hi my name is Kasuni, and i've had my baby Richard for just over 3 months now. He's a 2011, but 12' plated ES in the colour black, fairly new, so he hasnt been pimped up as of yet. I am looking to first of all get some interior led lights to put on the floor, then hopefully i'll move onto fog lights and front grill and side skirts oh and rims. Richard already has a spoiler, and some other accesories such as reverse cameras which i rely wayy too much on. Eventually i'll move onto modding (is that a word?) my engine and performance, but i'll have no clue as to how to do that, so i'll need your help :)

As to why I've called him Richard- no not because of what you think, but because i love richard from top gear ahaha.

I did get a flat tyre a month after getting richard, which was quite puzzling and i didnt know how to change a tyre, being a girl, 18 and only having had the car for a month.

I seem to sometimes overestimate the abillity of richard. Sometimes i have to notion of being able to beat a commodore or something onto the freeway and eventually i have to concede defeat. As you may guess, i am quite a horrible driver, so one day you may have to hear of how i killed richard. Is the such thing as lancercide?
<3 Richard

kakar0t
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby kakar0t » Wed May 23, 2012 11:53 pm

HI KASUNI!

Welcome to ClubCJ! Hope you enjoy your stay and learn heaps about your baby beast! :D

Just_Nothing
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Just_Nothing » Wed May 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Hey Kasuni! Very entertaining introduction. Welcome :) When you get a chance you should put up some photos of Richard!

And don't worry about letting those Commodores win, sometimes the beautiful have to let the less fortunate get a little something, you know??

Lancercide??? Hmmmm...Not too sure about this one!
Old enough to know better, still too young to care.

You can have it:
Fast
Cheap
Reliable

Pick any two.

richardka
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby richardka » Wed May 23, 2012 11:58 pm

Should probably have mentioned kakar0t was how i got onto ClubCJ after we met on a facebook page for people at our university after he made a post about someone leaving a note on his car about how awesome his car was, if that made any sense.

I got into the conversation at that point by saying how awesome lancer drivers were and how i wanted to start a camaraderie of sorts between lancer drivers like how bus drivers do by doing a slight wave at each other :) I think hope this is the right place to get that started more :)

EDIT: thanks Just_Nothing :) Yes i will get some pics up soon. Yeah thats what i figured too. The commodore would need some pride i suppose as well, i thought i'd be gracious enough to let it win.

Also, are there any Sri Lankans on the forum? I wouldnt be surprised really, and also, any Monash uni people? I see quite a few of lancers driving around
<3 Richard

Just_Nothing
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Just_Nothing » Thu May 24, 2012 12:30 am

If you get a Premium membership part of the package you recieve has those handy little cards to leave on ppl's cars (there might be other ways to get them if you ask on here too)...If the Monash people aren't on here you can tag them all with the cards and they soon will be!

It is funny you mention about the wave thing (I always think of the Kombi wave). I have been laughing with a friend about something for the VRX people on here who have the electronic mirrors... Was thinking of getting them to wave their mirrors at each other :)
Old enough to know better, still too young to care.

You can have it:

Fast

Cheap

Reliable

Pick any two.

Momengah
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Momengah » Thu May 24, 2012 9:34 am

Welcome to the club! love your intro... very amusing. made my morning better! :P

If you want some of those cards you can ask Mitza B. He sent me a whole pack a few months back. I have no idea how i'm going to tag that many Lancers! :P

I've always wondered about the wave as well! i thought about maybe flashing parkers and such but the mirror idea is brilliant!

Also there is a way to beat the Commodores! at least at the lights anyway. I've done it many times before in my old CVT VRX. You have to shift gears yourself though, the cvt doesnt seem to give the most optimum power that you want when youre racing someone :P
-Beeble spec custom tune (182kw 383nm)
-Cosworth Air Filter
-Evo X BOV
-Evo X Intercooler
-Grimmspeed 3 port
-Ultimate Racing UPICP & LICP
-HFC & Ultimate Racing catback

richardka
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby richardka » Fri May 25, 2012 7:53 pm

LOL gimme cards people!!!!! I'll get rid of them in no time!
<3 Richard

Momengah
Lancer Ralliart
Lancer Ralliart

Postby Momengah » Fri May 25, 2012 10:49 pm

hahaha i'll bring a stack at the next meet and if you're there you can take them all! :D
-Beeble spec custom tune (182kw 383nm)

-Cosworth Air Filter

-Evo X BOV

-Evo X Intercooler

-Grimmspeed 3 port

-Ultimate Racing UPICP & LICP

-HFC & Ultimate Racing catback

Return to “NEW MEMBERS”