a Returning member ... Scott_VRX_Fan

Please Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Scott_VRX_Fan
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

a Returning member ... Scott_VRX_Fan

Postby Scott_VRX_Fan » Sun May 06, 2012 8:24 pm

mgith need to upgrade my User name and all, as im currently looking at getting a RA!

been a long time guys, super busy with work, and havent really had the time to do anything with the car, but the lure of a RA is looming, and hopefully getting something happening with a PMR RA real soon :-)

amazing to see some of the work that has gone into a few cars!!

awesome stuff!!

well done!!
Mods Completed
ANZ Tazer 18" Wheels, Rear LED Tailights, GReddy Spectrum Elite Exhaust, Eibach Pro Kit Suspension 1.2" Front 0.8" Rear

Mods To Be Completed
Front Bumper Upgrade

Mods in Development
Brembo Brakes, Rear Wing, Bonnet, Inbuilt Sat Nav

Mitch
Alumni
Alumni

Postby Mitch » Sun May 06, 2012 8:26 pm

welcome back buddy

whitenight
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby whitenight » Sun May 06, 2012 8:29 pm

is that a brand new pmr ra for around $50,000 drive away

ofey
Alumni
Alumni

Postby ofey » Sun May 06, 2012 8:30 pm

Welcome back to the fold Scott.

Nick did mention to me you were hankering to buy a PMR RA.
Good choice!
How's the VRX treating you?
Beeble tooned MY08 OEd. w/ RA BKit+SWheel
Cosworth Panel Filter w/ RA Intake | SuperCircuit 4-2-1 Headers | Creat’d Ti-tipped SS exhaust
BC BR-type Coilovers | UR + Whiteline Bars
EBC GreenStuff Pads | RDA Rotors

Scott_VRX_Fan
Lancer VR/GT
Lancer VR/GT

Postby Scott_VRX_Fan » Sun May 06, 2012 9:29 pm

hello ofey, i used to see your car around abit!! always had a very nice ride. Tadz has taken it to a new level though!! Amazing set up!! Dont see it as much anymore as a new job has me over in Brooklyn rather than running around Doncaster.

VRX is awesome, i serioulsy couldnt recommedn the lancer vrx enough, an amazing vehicle to drive and trust me i do alot of kms!! The new VRX is just quality, the tweaks that have been made from the 07 VRX i have to the 12 VRX of today is awesome. Its made a very good car, even better!!

but the lure of RA is something i have always had. I came close to buying one a few years ago, and again the opportunity presents itself. Its not completly done, but its heading in the right direction.

Funny thing is, having meet a few of you guys in years gone by, once the alure of getting RA came on my radar again, i wasnt going to get it from anywhere else but through PMR with communication with Nick. Have spoken to him in the past about it as well so was never going to go anywhere else. His enthusiam for the PMR brand and the RA especially, is a perfect match for what i am after as well. Aslong as we can make the numbers work ... i hope to make it happen real soon. If not, i am still very happy in my VRX :-)

i went down today to have a look, the PMR RA that is in the showroom is amazing!! the pictures dont do it justice. not a huge fan of white generally, but what Nick and PMR have done with it, well ... as i said, the photos dont do the ride justice at all.

whitenight ... price isnt my factor, but the the LTD Ed PMR RA setup the way i want it, is something i am very happy with and hoping to make happen.

Dont want to reveal too much yet, until i know its a done deal, but after seeing the car today (the white PMR RA) i can safely say, that the jump from a VRX to an RA, is the same as an RA to a PMR RA ... the difference is awesome to see, and the best part about it, is the ability to customize it that little bit further ...

id do a lot of modding, but unfortunatley i just dont have the time for it.

ofey will laugh, but i still havent installed the front lip i bought through this site years ago

the PMR RA LTD is a vehicle, that i am really looking forward to owning, if myself and Nick can make it happen within my budget.
Mods Completed

ANZ Tazer 18" Wheels, Rear LED Tailights, GReddy Spectrum Elite Exhaust, Eibach Pro Kit Suspension 1.2" Front 0.8" Rear

Mods To Be Completed

Front Bumper Upgrade

Mods in Development

Brembo Brakes, Rear Wing, Bonnet, Inbuilt Sat Nav

Return to “NEW MEMBERS”