Please Read First WELCOME To ClubCJ Introduce Yourself

Please Introduce Yourself Here.

Moderators: Moderators, Senior Moderators

Downundersir
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Re: Please Read First WELCOME To ClubCJ Introduce Yourself

Postby Downundersir » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:40 pm

Hi , new club member. Was directed to the site by an old post on dct470 transmission fluids. I can recommend the Fuchs, soon to try the penrite dct fluid $66/4L ( Aussie flag)

Desi17
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby Desi17 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:23 pm

Hi all! :hallo: New club member here and owner of a brand new 2017 Lancer ES. Since buying it a few months ago I have already started to modify it with aftermarket parts including a xforce exhaust muffler, new set of 18' XXR 527's and many more mods and accessories. Looking forward to talking about all things Lancer!

jason.disall
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby jason.disall » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:38 pm

just got myself a ralliart a few days back. stumbled on this place when googling a few questions about the car. great info so i signed up.
im jason from the gold coast. black ralliart sportback.

Quismiff
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Quismiff » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:02 am

(WTTC)
Seems we've had a few new arrivals to the forums, I do hope you have all found the information helpful even if it gets a bit like a town from the old west around here :lol:
2007 MY08 VR-X (cj-red)

I'm an eccentric smart-arse whose sarcasm has him perpetually in the s#@!.

Nat
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Nat » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:33 pm

Hi everyone, Nat here.
I've been using this site as reference for quite some time in regards to information about my own 08 lancer. So I thought it would be good to join finally, thanks for having me aboard.

Quismiff
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Quismiff » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:47 am

Welcome to the Club Nat, What spec Lancer you got? Where you from? what you planning for it? too many questions? :lol:
2007 MY08 VR-X (cj-red)

Nat
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby Nat » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:35 pm

Just a VR, from QLD and I've already done a few things, but looking to do the exhaust next. Eventually wanting to buy an evo. Dream big, right?

Cheers for the warm welcome.

jason.disall
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby jason.disall » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:19 pm

found alot of helpful info thanks. that is why i joined.. the place to be for the cj i reckon..

Quismiff
Lancer Legend
Lancer Legend

Postby Quismiff » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:14 am

Nat wrote:Just a VR, from QLD and I've already done a few things, but looking to do the exhaust next. Eventually wanting to buy an evo. Dream big, right?

Cheers for the warm welcome.

Damn straight, Dream big or go home *rofl* I have big plans, but I need to win lotto and get another car *cough* Tow Wagon *cough* before I carry out all of them, my Wife won't like being without wheels when I start f***in with mine XD
jason.disall wrote:found alot of helpful info thanks. that is why i joined.. the place to be for the cj i reckon..

there is tons of info, plenty of opinions, and we all share a common enjoyment of the CJ, did you get out anywhere to really give the RA a work out Jason?
2007 MY08 VR-X (cj-red)

cooyarpjm
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby cooyarpjm » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:13 pm

Hi all,
Recently purchase a pretty rough 07 VRX MY08 which i'll be working on doing some repairs and repainting on a very tight budget. Have been a member of Auslancer for a few years now when I got my CH lancer. Join here because this site has far more relevant info on the CJ. I may ask some pretty silly or simple questions at times because I don't have the car near by to duck out and have a look at as it is at my parents which is over 100kms away.

One question someone may know on here does anyone know if you can swap the instrument cluster from a newer lancer with the colour info display with the older orange mono display?

cheers and thanks.
No longer own a lancer, Fairwell. *yield*

jason.disall
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby jason.disall » Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:11 am

Quismiff i gave it a good run other day. goes real hard.. if your on the coast hit me up will take you for a spin. no evo but next best thing haha

dopey
Lancer ES/EX
Lancer ES/EX

Postby dopey » Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:30 am

Welcome aboard! yes clusters are a straight swap but you may have to have the odometer adjusted. I know the VIN is stored in the cluster but it might not be so critical to update it as well. have a read of this thread :

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=18855

cooyarpjm wrote:Hi all,
Recently purchase a pretty rough 07 VRX MY08 which i'll be working on doing some repairs and repainting on a very tight budget. Have been a member of Auslancer for a few years now when I got my CH lancer. Join here because this site has far more relevant info on the CJ. I may ask some pretty silly or simple questions at times because I don't have the car near by to duck out and have a look at as it is at my parents which is over 100kms away.

One question someone may know on here does anyone know if you can swap the instrument cluster from a newer lancer with the colour info display with the older orange mono display?

cheers and thanks.

cooyarpjm
Lancer Newbie
Lancer Newbie

Postby cooyarpjm » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:40 pm

dopey wrote:Welcome aboard! yes clusters are a straight swap but you may have to have the odometer adjusted. I know the VIN is stored in the cluster but it might not be so critical to update it as well. have a read of this thread :

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=18855

cooyarpjm wrote:Hi all,

cheers and thanks.

Thanks dopey,

was a great read, didn't expect that an ASX or OUTLANDER would fit, mind you I have never seen the inside of either.
No longer own a lancer, Fairwell. *yield*

Moyzee82
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby Moyzee82 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:22 pm

Hi all
Tim here from brissy had my 2010 ralliart sportback for almost a year already done some minor mods eg. Fmic, 3in exhaust with test pipe, bov, tuned at 180kw atw it is a pleasure to drive but the powerbug has gotten to me.
So more to come this year

jsat
Lancer Learner
Lancer Learner

Postby jsat » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:51 pm

Hi Guy's and Gal's

Just got me a Lancer Aspire 2009 2.4l cvt and i am hoping to learn as much as possible

Cheers (cj-black)

Return to “NEW MEMBERS”