***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****
Search found 96 matches
- Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:20 am
- Forum: Maintenance
- Topic: Road Trip Adelaide 2016
- Replies: 77
- Views: 13068
Another way to avoid stone chips is to fit mud flaps front and rear, this helps with side chips, I had clear venture shield fitted when the car was new expensive but worth it in the long run.
- Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:33 pm
- Forum: 2008+ Turbo Performance
- Topic: OIL TEMP ON RALLIARTS AND EVO X
- Replies: 26
- Views: 10531
GF-4 certified oil SM/SN/CJ4 oils have to pass the sequence 111G test with the oil at 150c for 100 hours at 3600rpm so I would`nt panic if you are using a decent oil .