***** ALERT - Nominations for your new ClubCJ Committee can be made here *****
Search found 230 matches
- Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:46 pm
- Forum: Fun & Games!
- Topic: 4 Letter Word - you can only change 1 Letter each turn
- Replies: 15007
- Views: 969768
- Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:31 pm
- Forum: General Talk
- Topic: What did you do on your car today?
- Replies: 7568
- Views: 982101
cleaned the car thoroughly, put in new floor mats and wired up and hid the sound sensor so i can still use my accessory socket. didn't do it today though i did it yesterday
- Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:01 am
- Forum: Australian Capital Territory
- Topic: ACT/NSW - Batemans Bay Cruise 14/07 - Pictures & Details
- Replies: 165
- Views: 13491
I can't do the 14th so i wont be there
Currently im looking around and getting a general idea what its going to cost me for a new kit, because its cheaper than buying oem/fixing the damages. So far Im looking at 2 kits http://www.bodykitskingdom.co.uk/magento/mitsubishi/lancer/evo-10-style-body-kit-pp-plastic-taiwan-make-cj-es-lancer.htm...